Philadelphia Insurance Companies

About Philadelphia Insurance Companies

Philadelphia Insurance Companies is an A+ rated carrier that designs, markets & underwrites commercial packages & professional liability insurance for select target markets. We have been in existence since 1962, are corporately based in Philadelphia and have 47 offices nationwide. Over the past 6 years, we have grown over 20% every year for the past 6 years! We are a Ward's Top 50 Insurance Company Last year our combined ratio was 75% and our client renewal rate was 95%!

This employer is not currently advertising. Why not try our job search?