Litigation Attorney Personal Injury
- Career Level
- Not Specified
Teamwork. Integrity. Dedication.
Together, we make a difference.
If you are a career-minded, service-driven professional looking to join a fast paced organization then you have come to the right place. AAA is a member service organization affiliated with the national AAA network. With offices across the U.S., we're united by common mission and common values of excellent member service. With more than 13,000 employees in 21 states, we provide legendary service to 15 million loyal members. With a constantly growing membership, we are always welcoming dedicated professionals looking to challenge themselves and build a career within our dynamic organization. You will find that being part of a very successful team is extremely rewarding.
This position acts as counsel to insured's and the Automobile Club Exchange in all legal proceedings including trial and arbitration.
* Provides legal representation of insured's to protect their interests in defense of personal injury and/or property damage lawsuits. This includes defense of complex litigated homeowners, personal injury and property damage lawsuits with high exposure.
* Provides legal representation for the Auto Club Exchange to defend and/or protect its interest in uninsured motorist claims, underinsured motorist claims, subrogation matters, and other legal actions. Provides legal research and opinions to business units.
* Provides assistance on the handling of other attorneys' files.
* JD from ABA accredited law school.
* 10 or more years' experience as a trial attorney required.
* Thorough understanding of insurance contracts.
* Member of the California State Bar.
* Valid driver's license with level of financial responsibility required by the Club and an acceptable motor vehicle record.
* Successful completion of Auto Club pre-employment assessments, background and drug screenings.
Our comprehensive and employee centric training facility located in Costa Mesa provides training programs to help employees acquire various skills necessary to do their jobs and to support career development.
* Health Coverage for Medical, Dental, Vision
* Paid time off including Vacation, Illness and Holidays
* Life Insurance
* Disability Coverage
* 401k Savings Plan
* Employee Discounts
* Career opportunities across multiple business lines and states
'Creating members for life by exceeding our members' expectations through valuable products and legendary service.'
AAA is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To apply for this position please CLICK HERE