Claims Supervisor - Casualty
Seeking a Casualty Claims Supervisor to supervise a team of adjusters and support staff, direct their workflow and train staff in accordance with the applicable statues, regulations, requirements and company policies and procedures.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Manage staff caseloads and provide appropriate direction as needed.
- Audit staff performance and identify areas where training is needed.
- Enforces departmental guidelines, policies and procedures to ensure company objectives are met.
- Vendor and legal management.
- Review incident reports as required.
- Assign duties and examine work for quality and conformance to guidelines.
- Maintain harmony among staff as well as vendors and resolve grievances.
- Adherence to state regulations, statues and Best Practices
- Other duties may be assigned as determined by management.
- Must demonstrate competence and thorough understanding and knowledge of claims process and systems.
- Bachelor's degree required and previous supervisory experience.
- Demonstrated leadership skills/abilities.
- Strong organizational skills that reflect ability to perform and prioritize multiple tasks seamlessly with excellent attention to detail.
- Expert level written and verbal communication
- Demonstrated proactive approaches to problem-solving with strong decision-making.
- Highly resourceful team-player
- Proven ability to handle confidential information with discretion, be adaptable to various competing demands, and demonstrate the highest level of customer/client service.
- Forward looking thinker, who actively seeks opportunities and proposes