AmTrust Financial Services
AmTrust Financial Services, Inc. is looking for an eager, reliable professional who wants to be a part of a global enterprise infrastructure team. A successful person for this role would be someone that has a lot of internal motivation, attention to detail, follow-through skills and initiative. A person passionate about end user technology, conferencing solutions, asset lifecycle management, process improvement and working in a complex, fast paced environment will love this role. It gives the opportunity to work with outstanding, highly intelligent people in a fast paced environment to shape and improve IT operations across the company.Responsibilities
- Design, implement, and support the enterprise mobility management and MDM solution.
- Primary resource for mobile device, audio conferencing, and video conferencing technology.
- Works with IT Infrastructure Operations and Engineering teams on large projects and initiatives.
- Subject matter expert on communications technology offerings (mobile, audio/video conferencing).
- Implement solutions and resolve technical support problems in a timely manner.
- Assist end users with mobile device and conferencing offerings and functionality.
- Maintain accurate inventory and reporting of relevant devices, services, entitlements, and costs.
- Develop, support, and maintain standard operating procedures and security policies related to communications technology.
- Develop and maintain relevant documentation, processes, guides, and knowledge articles
- recommend and implement operational techniques and methodologies which assure full use of mobile systems and devices adhere to corporate & security policy.
Skills and Key Competencies:
- Strong critical thinking and troubleshooting skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Works well in fast-paced environment with competing and changing priorities
- Strong analytical, problem-solving and decision-making capabilities
- Prior experience working with MDM and conferencing solutions
Requirements and Qualifications:
- Experience with enterprise video conferencing technology
- Experience with enterprise mobile device management and technologies
- Experience designing and deploying an MDM enterprise architecture
- Strong experience resolving wireless communications technical and/or carrier service issues
- Experience with mobile operating systems - Apple iOS, Android, & Windows Phone
- Experience with Microsoft Exchange, Active Directory, Office365
- Experience with online collaboration and communication tools (GoToMeeting, Skype, Slack)
- Experience working with remote users and team members
AmTrust Financial Services, Inc. was founded in 1998 to provide property and casualty insurance to small businesses. Through acquisitions and organic growth, AmTrust Financial Services has since grown to become a multinational property and casualty insurer specializing in coverage for small to mid-sized businesses. Our financial stability is based upon a philosophy of niche diversity with a focus on low-hazard risk.
Since its inception, AmTrust has crafted a balanced portfolio of insurance products including:
- Multiline Small Business Insurance
- Warranty and Specialty Risk Insurance
- Specialty Program Business Insurance
In November 2006, the company became publicly traded on the NASDAQ Global Market under the symbol AFSI. With extensive underwriting experience and a prestigious "A" (Excellent) Financial Size "XI" rating from A.M. Best, AmTrust has earned a reputation as an innovative, technology driven provider of insurance products. Our commitment to excellence is the common thread connecting each of our businesses.