Field Property Adjuster
- Career Level
- Not Specified
Where good people build rewarding careers.
Think that working in the insurance field cant be exciting, rewarding and challenging? Think again. Youll help us reinvent protection and retirement to improve customers lives. Well help you make an impact with our training and mentoring offerings. Here, youll have the opportunity to expand and apply your skills in ways you never thought possible. And youll have fun doing it. Join a company of individuals with hopes, plans and passions, all using and developing our talents for good, at work and in life.
Allstate Insurance Company has an exceptional career opportunity for a Field Property Adjuster in Bothell (or Everett), Washington!
Think that working in the insurance field cant be exciting, rewarding or challenging? Allstate Insurance has an exciting career opportunity that will utilize your customer service and property technical skills to deliver on our promise to provide fast, fair, and efficient claim service. If you have the passion to help build the success of a great company, join the Allstate team.
What you will do:
- Researches and responds to customer communications, concerns, conflicts or issues
- Reviews customer satisfaction results; participates in determining necessary personal and business unit action plans
- Use of XactContents for estimating personal property claims
- Notifies insured of exposure over the policy limit
- Prepares damage estimate for moderately complex claims
- Inspects and estimates water damage, fire, or smoke for personal property loss
- Investigates, reviews, determines and verifies complex coverage/policy information
- Provides coverage explanation to customer
- May assist in reviewing files and making recommendations to refer files to Home Office for escalation
- Travel periodically to Idaho, Oregon, Alaska and Hawaii
What we offer:
- Competitive Salary $41,300 $68,600 based off experience
- Company car
- IPad, Laptop, & Cellphone
- Generous Paid Time Off, 401(k) and pension
- Medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Tuition Reimbursement
- The ability to work from home
- Monday Friday work schedule
- High School diploma or GED required
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with a passion for helping others
- Strong organizational and computer skills
- Persistence and the ability to work through and solve problems
- Self-driven, ability to work independently
The candidate(s) offered this position will be required to submit to a background investigation, which includes a drug screen.
Good Work. Good Life. Good Hands.
As a Fortune 100 company and industry leader, we provide a competitive salary but thats just the beginning. Our Total Rewards package also offers benefits like tuition assistance, medical and dental insurance, as well as a robust pension and 401(k). Plus, youll have access to a wide variety of programs to help you balance your work and personal life -- including a generous paid time off policy.
Learn more about life at Allstate. Connect with us on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn or watch a video.
Allstate generally does not sponsor individuals for employment-based visas for this position.
Effective July 1, 2014, under Indiana House Enrolled Act (HEA) 1242, it is against public policy of the State of Indiana and a discriminatory practice for an employer to discriminate against a prospective employee on the basis of status as a veteran by refusing to employ an applicant on the basis that they are a veteran of the armed forces of the United States, a member of the Indiana National Guard or a member of a reserve component.
For jobs in San Francisco, please click "here" for information regarding the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
For jobs in Los Angeles, please click "here" for information regarding the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
It is the policy of Allstate to employ the best qualified individuals available for all jobs without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity/gender expression, disability, and citizenship status as a veteran with a disability or veteran of the Vietnam Era.