If you are a career-minded, service-driven professional looking to join a fast paced organization then you have come to the right place. AAA is a member service organization affiliated with the national AAA network. With offices across the U.S., we're united by common mission and common values of excellent member service.
AAA is looking to add a Business Analyst to our Corporate Receivables Team with a background in business, billing and technical analysis. This role will be expected to assist with planning and managing the delivery of ongoing projects and testing in the Corporate Receivables Billing Projects unit. Additionally, this position participates with management on the development of strategic plans involving the implementation of technology. The successful candidate will become part of either a specific project and/or product team, and will learn, understand and document complex system processes. The candidate should demonstrate strong analytical and problem-solving skills, as well as bring planning, organizational, time management, decision-making and communication skills to the team.
- Research, develop, review and approve system enhancements through a business process
- Contribute to the creation of initial project deliverables
- Provide project leadership to team members
- Refine testing methods
- Plan and manage delivery of project testing and associated support to meet business objectives
- Participate in development of detailed test plans and phase tasks, execute test cases, documents test results and escalates problems
- Assess project risks and identify and implement controls to mitigate risks
- Support production issue mitigation and resolution
* Four year college degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Business Administration or other related field or equivalent work experience
* Advanced verbal and written communications skills
* Experience in the property and casualty insurance industry
- 3 years of previous experience in receivables is preferred
- Experience with system implementations, project management and/or coordinator role is preferred
- Understanding of insurance billing procedures and ability to multi-task and manage multiple projects with competing demands
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Collaboration with development and business teams
With more than 14,000 employees in 21 states, we provide legendary service to 16 million loyal members. With a constantly growing membership, we are always welcoming dedicated professionals looking to challenge themselves and build a career within our dynamic organization. You will find that being part of a very successful team is extremely rewarding.
'Creating members for life by exceeding our members' expectations through valuable products and legendary service.' AAA is an Equal Opportunity Employer. The Automobile Club of Southern California will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories for employment pursuant to the Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinance.
To apply for this position please CLICK HERE