HR Talent Acquisition Associate
- Career Level
- Not Specified
Where good people build rewarding careers.
Think that working in the insurance field cant be exciting, rewarding and challenging? Think again. Youll help us reinvent protection and retirement to improve customers lives. Well help you make an impact with our training and mentoring offerings. Here, youll have the opportunity to expand and apply your skills in ways you never thought possible. And youll have fun doing it. Join a company of individuals with hopes, plans and passions, all using and developing our talents for good, at work and in life.
The Employee Recruiting Talent Acquisition team develops, directs, plans, and evaluates the external recruitment and/or internal transfer programs to satisfy the organization's staffing requirements. This position will support the Claims Recruiting Team.
The HR Talent Acquisition Associate is responsible for supporting the recruiting and search functions for the Claims Team. This includes a broad spectrum of candidate and client engagement, building relationships and developing networks. This role requires independent judgment, the ability to make recommendations on recruiting practices, and a high level of professionalism. Additional tasks include managing candidate interview schedules and logistics, correspondence, on boarding and other recruiting-related duties. This role requires time management and organization skills with the ability to manage multiple tasks.
Manage recruiting functions in partnership with recruiter:
- Creating custom Interview guides for each search based upon an understanding of the search strategy and the assessment criteria for the search.
- Creation of documents and marketing collateral for candidates; requires knowledge of role and interpretation of information needs
- Create and send candidate correspondences
- Provide input on process improvement on recruiting processes
- Design and deliver reports based on client needs. Requires the use of analytical and critical thinking skills with a high complement of executive writing skills.
- Ensure company complies with laws and regulations as it relates to online sourcing, staffing, and hiring practices
- Manage relocation process for candidates
- Participates in Talent Acquisition department and team level projects focused on process and technology improvements:
- Independently lead projects that result in process improvements for the recruiting function, the client and/or best practice.
- Client and Candidate Advocacy.
- Work directly with candidates for Band E and below roles; as well as, internal relationships with HRBPs, HR COEs, hiring managers and their teams, requires exceptional communication and interpersonal skills
- Preparation and scheduling for candidate interviews including working with the hiring manager and recruiters to facilitate the interactions with Allstate.
- Manage candidate travel
- Support background check and drug testing with all candidates who accept our offers.
- Support on-boarding process as necessary
- Respond to recruiter, candidate and/or hiring manager in a timely manner
- Manage candidate experience
- Ensure candidate has a positive experience
- Applies judgment when candidate situation deviates from practice
- Ability to make decisions and change approach independently on a daily basis
- Maintain all recruiting systems internal and research databases, responsible for data integrity:Maintain data integrity of applicant tracking system and resolve data issues
- Bachelors degree preferred
- 0-2 years of experience; previous background in administrative HR experience in a high volume corporate environment preferred
- Time management skills including ability to handle high volume requisitions
- Organization skills and ability to manage multiple client groups
- Client relationship skills with the ability to communicate proactively and consistently with clients at all levels across the enterprise
- Professional with strong communication skills with the ability to partner with recruiting teams
- Knowledge of the Microsoft Suite of business software, including Excel
- Business writing skills with the ability to develop effective correspondence
- Ability to establish, manage and leverage relationships with internal and external partners
- Prior experience working in an ATS a plus
The candidate(s) offered this position will be required to submit to a background investigation, which includes a drug screen.
Good Work. Good Life. Good Hands.
As a Fortune 100 company and industry leader, we provide a competitive salary but thats just the beginning. Our Total Rewards package also offers benefits like tuition assistance, medical and dental insurance, as well as a robust pension and 401(k). Plus, youll have access to a wide variety of programs to help you balance your work and personal life -- including a generous paid time off policy.
Learn more about life at Allstate. Connect with us on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn or watch a video.
Allstate generally does not sponsor individuals for employment-based visas for this position.
Effective July 1, 2014, under Indiana House Enrolled Act (HEA) 1242, it is against public policy of the State of Indiana and a discriminatory practice for an employer to discriminate against a prospective employee on the basis of status as a veteran by refusing to employ an applicant on the basis that they are a veteran of the armed forces of the United States, a member of the Indiana National Guard or a member of a reserve component.
For jobs in San Francisco, please click "here" for information regarding the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
For jobs in Los Angeles, please click "here" for information regarding the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
It is the policy of Allstate to employ the best qualified individuals available for all jobs without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity/gender expression, disability, and citizenship status as a veteran with a disability or veteran of the Vietnam Era.