Inside Auto Damage Estimator (Entry Level) - $1,000 Hiring Bonus!
- Career Level
- Not Specified
Where good people build rewarding careers.
Think that working in the insurance field cant be exciting, rewarding and challenging? Think again. Youll help us reinvent protection and retirement to improve customers lives. Well help you make an impact with our training and mentoring offerings. Here, youll have the opportunity to expand and apply your skills in ways you never thought possible. And youll have fun doing it. Join a company of individuals with hopes, plans and passions, all using and developing our talents for good, at work and in life.
Allstate Insurance Company has an exceptional opportunity for an Entry Level Inside Auto Technical Adjuster in Bothell, WA! $1000 Hiring Bonus!
Combine your skills working with people and working with vehicles!
Customers need us the most when they are involved in an accident. As an Allstate Inside Auto Technical Adjuster you will play a vital role to ensure we deliver on our promise of delivering fair and efficient claim service. This position supports management in ensuring consistency of estimating practices from the repair facilities, and compliance to best practices. This role includes conducting desk reviews of estimates/supplements and photos from repair facilities and negotiate the damage estimate with the body shop as needed. You could also be reviewing and negotiating subrogation demands with Third Party Carriers. You will be writing Auto Damage Estimates from photos sent in by the customer. You will be challenged to manage multiple cases simultaneously, and solve problems in a fast-paced working environment. You will be measured on your excellent customer service, process compliance, ability to provide accurate estimates and reach fair and efficient claims resolutions while managing costs. Your success will be rewarded with our Total Rewards package which includes base pay, benefits, and opportunities for career advancement.
- Makes and maintains a connection with the customer by understanding and meeting their needs; serves the customer with empathy; and follows up to ensure that customer needs have been met
File Documentation and Reporting
- Summarizes documents and enters into claim system notes
- Documents a claim file with notes, evaluations and decision making process
- Investigates basic files, reviews damage, takes photos, and determines reparability or total loss
- Prepares damage estimates and locates parts
- Prepares, reviews, reconciles and/or approves supplements
- Conditions vehicles and prepares report for customer
- May determine valuation of salvage
- Evaluates diminished value in a basic claim
Claim Payment Processes - Issuance and Authority
- Processes claims payments
- Initiates system generated checks and pays appropriate parties
Negotiation and Settlement Guidance
- Negotiates and settles basic claims in accordance with business unit best practices
- High School Diploma/General Education Diploma (GED) plus experience writing estimates for an insurance carrier or in an auto body shop OR a four-year degree preferred with a proven record for delivering outstanding customer service
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational and computer skills
- Ability to be a self-starter and work independently
- Previous experience using a computer estimating system such as ADP, CCC or Mitchell is a definite plus
- ICAR platinum certification, ASE certification and/or an Adjusters license are especially desirable
- Bilingual candidates are strongly encouraged to apply
- Military candidates are strongly encouraged to apply
- Military experience is a plus
The candidate(s) offered this position will be required to submit to a background investigation, which includes a drug screen.
Good Work. Good Life. Good Hands.
As a Fortune 100 company and industry leader, we provide a competitive salary but thats just the beginning. Our Total Rewards package also offers benefits like tuition assistance, medical and dental insurance, as well as a robust pension and 401(k). Plus, youll have access to a wide variety of programs to help you balance your work and personal life -- including a generous paid time off policy.
Learn more about life at Allstate. Connect with us on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn or watch a video.