Underwriter - Accident and Health - Dallas, TX
- Career Level
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
Sr. Accident and Health Underwriter - Dallas, TX
Recognized and growing Property and Casualty Insurance specialty lines carrier is seeking a strong Accident and Health Underwriter for their Dallas location. Candidates will be responsible for new business underwriting and marketing of Group Travel, Business Travel and AD&D risks. This is a Remote position and is a true Field Underwriter role, involving agency marketing 40+% of the time and underwriting new business and some renewal accounts.
- A minimum of 6 years' commercial underwriting experience in a Property and Casualty Insurance carrier
- 4 year college degree is required
- Ability to develop strong agency/broker relationships. Agency relationships in North Texas are essential
- Solid track record for successful results
- Good agency marketing and presentation skills required
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications
This position represents a good career opportunity. Salary will be commensurate with your experience + company car and excellent benefits package. Job 4440.
Apply for Underwriter - Accident and Health - Dallas, TX
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly