Experienced Represented Uninsured Motorist Adjuster
- Career Level
- Not Specified
Where good people build rewarding careers.
Think that working in the insurance field cant be exciting, rewarding and challenging? Think again. Youll help us reinvent protection and retirement to improve customers lives. Well help you make an impact with our training and mentoring offerings. Here, youll have the opportunity to expand and apply your skills in ways you never thought possible. And youll have fun doing it. Join a company of individuals with hopes, plans and passions, all using and developing our talents for good, at work and in life.
Are you an experienced Casualty Adjuster looking for a company with a culture where people are put first?
Allstate Insurance Company has an exceptional career opportunity for an Experienced Represented Uninsured Motorist Adjuster in Bothell, Washington! Here you will find a jean casual work environment with flexibility for work/life balance.
At Allstate, we believe our people are critical to our success. With employees that are engaged, motivated and connected through purpose, Allstate creates an environment of high satisfaction for our employees, agency owners and customers. Allstate provides a variety of resources and programs designed to help you to do the kind of work you want to do. We support your personal and professional development, and back it with the recognition, rewards and compensation youd expect from an industry leader.
Allstate offers many unique opportunities and processes not found at other insurance companies, designed to assist you in not only your day-to-day work but in your long-term development as well.
The Allstate claims office is located within our Regional Office in Bothell, WA, with easy access to I-405, apartments, restaurants, trails and a nearby gym. Get involved in your community with volunteering options available throughout the year.
As an Inside Casualty Adjuster, we have an opportunity for an adjuster to handle Uninsured/Undersinsured attorney represented and litigation claims. This adjuster role involves investigating moderately complex to complex claims, securing recorded statements, resolving loss of use claims, making payments to appropriate parties, and negotiating and settling or referring bodily injury issues that cannot be resolved. As a represented adjuster you will handle the investigation of complex claims when an attorney is representing the injured party. You will handle claims involved in litigation, arbitration or mediation, coordinating with legal counsel and participating in depositions, hearings, trial, or arbitrations. You will deliver compassionate service that is fast, fair, and easy, to ensure customer retention while verifying coverage, investigating and determining liability, and negotiating and settling claims.
Compensation and other important information:
- Salary range $58,300 - $90,400 commensurate with experience
- Excellent benefits starting on your first day of employment, including very generous Paid Time Off Days, both a 401K and Pension, health, dental, vision and life insurance
- Bachelors degree preferred or equivalent experience
- 5+ years casualty/bodily injury adjusting experience, including the handling of Uninsured/Underinsured Motorist claims
- Ability to interact effectively with internal or external customers and act with empathy
- Applies general knowledge of claim processes, policies, procedures, claim systems, coverage, liability, damage estimating, and/or settlement, and adherence to applicable legal compliance standards
- Negotiation and/or arbitration skills
- Ability to investigate, evaluate, negotiate and settle moderately complex claims
- Strong computer skills with proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Strong organization skills and the ability to work independently
- Bilingual candidates are encouraged to apply
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with a passion for helping others
- Persistence and the ability to work through and solve problems
- Bilingual candidates are strongly encouraged to apply
- Ability to interact effectively, and coach other on interacting effectively, with internal or external customers and act with empathy
The candidate(s) offered this position will be required to submit to a background investigation, which includes a drug screen.
Good Work. Good Life. Good Hands.
As a Fortune 100 company and industry leader, we provide a competitive salary but thats just the beginning. Our Total Rewards package also offers benefits like tuition assistance, medical and dental insurance, as well as a robust pension and 401(k). Plus, youll have access to a wide variety of programs to help you balance your work and personal life -- including a generous paid time off policy.
Learn more about life at Allstate. Connect with us on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn or watch a video.
Allstate generally does not sponsor individuals for employment-based visas for this position.
Effective July 1, 2014, under Indiana House Enrolled Act (HEA) 1242, it is against public policy of the State of Indiana and a discriminatory practice for an employer to discriminate against a prospective employee on the basis of status as a veteran by refusing to employ an applicant on the basis that they are a veteran of the armed forces of the United States, a member of the Indiana National Guard or a member of a reserve component.
For jobs in San Francisco, please click "here" for information regarding the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
For jobs in Los Angeles, please click "here" for information regarding the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
It is the policy of Allstate to employ the best qualified individuals available for all jobs without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity/gender expression, disability, and citizenship status as a veteran with a disability or veteran of the Vietnam Era.