Regulatory State Filings Manager
Specialty insurance company has an immediate opening for a Regulatory State Filings Manger at their home office in Michigan. This is a newly created position within the organization and requires an innovative, team-leader to oversee the finance department. The primary role of the State Filings Manager is to ensure all business operations are conducted in compliance with legal and regulatory requirements.
Responsibilities also include:
- Preparation and submission of filings to insurance department
- Correspondence concerning questions and revisions of state regulations
- Developing new rating procedures
- Analyzing rates for various lines of insurance
Qualifications and Skills:
- Bachelor’s degree required; industry designations preferred
- 5 + years management experience in a compliance role
- Ability to stay current on state laws and regulations
- Strong attention to detail
Submit your resume or contact us directly for consideration.
Apply for Regulatory State Filings Manager
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly