Our client is a growing Insurance agency in the Northeast, and they are looking to add a Personal Lines Sales Manager to join their team in Massachusetts.
Primary Function The Sales Manager will provide strategic and front line leadership support. The Sales Manager must possess experience with developing, implementing and managing sales strategies. The manager will play a critical role in building and maintaining ongoing relationships with internal and external customers who include Insureds, vendors, industry contacts and various internal departments. The manager provides leadership and expertise through developing and promoting an environment that promotes continuous improvement that focuses on improved customer experience and loyalty.
- Assists in establishing long-range sales and marketing strategy for agency
- Recommends and helps design initiatives in support of agencies sales/marketing strategy
- Develop and clearly set expectations/goals of all Account Executives
- Manages the sales activities of account executives on a consistent basis, making appropriate recommendations and corrections.
- Conducts individual planning sessions with account executives.
- Go on sales appointments to review the process.
- Provide monthly production update and formal quarterly appraisal of qualitative and quantitative results and recommendations.
- Develop and keep current, a competitor database and share information with all Account Executives as well as agency management
- Network Building - Building Centers of Influence, Developing Referrals from Professional Sources, Branding of Agency
Our client offers a competitive salary package that includes bonus up to 20% annually, company car, benefit package to include a great 401k and profit sharing program.