Claims Adjuster - Casualty
Well respected property & casualty insurance company has an opening for a multi-lines claims adjuster. Claim responsibility will be both personal and commercial casualty and some property losses. High quality department with emphasis on quality claims handling versus high claim counts.
- Proper investigation and settlement of auto bodily injury losses
- Training in other casualty and property losses including CGL, garage liability, and property.
- Daily communication with agents and insureds regarding loss.
- Working in a paperless system.
- Must have a strong educational background with degree preferred.
- 1-5 years of direct casualty & property claims handling experience preferred
- Must have excellent verbal & written communication skills
- Have above average computer skills and a high level of organizational skills
- Career focused with a strong desire to develop claim knowledge
Extended career development and training will be provided. Full benefits, to include 401K and pension. Competitive salary, and a very positive workplace environment are just a few of the benefits you will experience with this opportunity.
Apply for Claims Adjuster - Casualty
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly