Teamwork. Integrity. Dedication.
Together, We Make A Difference.
The Automobile Club of Southern California has immediate openings for entry-level, non-licensed Life Insurance Agent Trainees! If you are a service-driven professional looking for high-income potential then consider a career in life insurance. We offer extensive and paid training, abundant leads, base salary, competitive commission and benefits, and recognition trips and programs for talented individuals that have a desire to help others and make a difference in the lives of our members.
We will support you by offering:
- No overhead expenses
- Lead opportunities provided
- Paid training and ongoing mentorship
- First year average compensation is $65,000-$75,000
- Exclusive recognition programs for top performers
- A prestigious and long-standing reputation in California since 1900
- National brand recognition with a financially strong and stable organization
- A comprehensive benefits package that includes: medical, dental, vision, 401(k), and pension plan
- Advancement opportunities
Our extensive, paid training program prepares you to sell AAA Life Insurance products, and become a licensed Life Insurance Agent. These positions will work in one of our Central or Southern California locations.
You will learn how to:
Meet and exceed monthly sales goals
Promote our life insurance products and annuities
Provide excellent member service and retain business
Top candidates will possess:
- A competitive sales drive
- Effective communication skills, both written and verbal
- Computer experience and good organizational skills
- Self-motivation with full commitment to building a profitable business
- A valid driver's license and an acceptable driving record
- Proof of automobile liability insurance at time of hire
- Successful completion of background and credit check and drug screen
- BS/BA College degree (highly preferred)
AAA is a member service organization affiliated with the national AAA federation. With offices across the U.S., we're united by a common mission and common values of excellent member service. With more than 15,000 employees in 21 states, we provide legendary service to 16 million loyal members. With a constantly growing membership, we are always welcoming dedicated professionals looking to challenge themselves and build a career within our dynamic organization. You will find that being a part of a very successful team is extremely rewarding.
If you're a 'take charge' individual and want to learn more about what AAA has to offer and how you can make a difference with our members, apply today!
For LA Positions Only: The Automobile Club of Southern California will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable federal, state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
AAA is an Equal Opportunity Employer
To apply for this position please CLICK HERE