Sr. Product Analyst - UBI/Telematics
Where good people build rewarding careers.
Think that working in the insurance field cant be exciting, rewarding and challenging? Think again. Youll help us reinvent protection and retirement to improve customers lives. Well help you make an impact with our training and mentoring offerings. Here, youll have the opportunity to expand and apply your skills in ways you never thought possible. And youll have fun doing it. Join a company of individuals with hopes, plans and passions, all using and developing our talents for good, at work and in life.
Job Family Summary
The Encompass Line Management team manages and provides countrywide strategies that enable the success of a product line. Leads innovations and integrates line needs across AORs. This team is responsible for the overall financial and product health of the line.
The Sr. Product Analyst supports the development of strategy and driving necessary changes in the organization for key business initiatives for Telematics and Usage Based Insurance. This position is responsible for leading the work to effectively execute on strategies for this major corporate initiative.
Leads Integration and Execution
- Understand short and long-term strategies to achieve objective and goals within UBI and Product
- Assist the integration and execution of product strategy and development
- Independently manage / perform unique work assignments and problem resolution across systems, processes or channels and navigate obstacles to deliver the work product
- Effectively partner with Product Manager and cross functional product team to develop KPIs for the product
- Use experience, innovation and judgment to make decisions that may be based on partial information
- Develop business recommendations, present and communicate finding to various level of senior leaders
- Help with the planning and coordinating the integration and delivery of planned changes/projects/programs to states
- Problem solve effectively as liaison to Technology and to all AORs
- Build strong relationships among teams and team members to ensure cooperation on project objectives
- Serve as subject matter expert on the product for Technology and other key partners
- Actively participate in coordinated efforts across the organization to facilitate the implementation of initiatives
- Influence team members to ensure implementation success
- Perform activities to ensure appropriate execution of products
- Measure and communicate results; make recommendations on redirection opportunities of efforts
- Use subject matter expertise to coach less experienced employees to anticipate and prevent problems
- Conduct ongoing and/or post-implementation measures to assure proper execution of process and practicies that support the line
- Education: Bachelors degree or equivalent (5+ years) experience
- Minimum 3 years experience
- Product management, project management, program management, product, with working knowledge of telematics and product offerings
- Utilizes experience and judgment to make decisions
- Demonstrate and foster a sense of urgency, strong commitment and accountability for achieving results
- Knowledge about business in general, knowledge of industry and company economics;
- Ability to understand business tactics to support changing business strategies and direction;
- Collaborates to implement decisions and / or initiatives in an integrated manner
- Demonstrated problem solving skills
- Consistently achieves superior results
- Proven ability to effectively network and communicate with different types and levels of staff, both written and verbal
Regular, predictable attendance is an essential function of this job.
The candidate(s) offered this position will be required to submit to a background investigation, which includes a drug screen.
Good Work. Good Life. Good Hands.
As a Fortune 100 company and industry leader, we provide a competitive salary but thats just the beginning. Our Total Rewards package also offers benefits like tuition assistance, medical and dental insurance, as well as a robust pension and 401(k). Plus, youll have access to a wide variety of programs to help you balance your work and personal life -- including a generous paid time off policy.
Learn more about life at Allstate. Connect with us on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn or watch a video.
Allstate generally does not sponsor individuals for employment-based visas for this position.
Effective July 1, 2014, under Indiana House Enrolled Act (HEA) 1242, it is against public policy of the State of Indiana and a discriminatory practice for an employer to discriminate against a prospective employee on the basis of status as a veteran by refusing to employ an applicant on the basis that they are a veteran of the armed forces of the United States, a member of the Indiana National Guard or a member of a reserve component.
For jobs in San Francisco, please click "here" for information regarding the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
For jobs in Los Angeles, please click "here" for information regarding the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
It is the policy of Allstate to employ the best qualified individuals available for all jobs without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity/gender expression, disability, and citizenship status as a veteran with a disability or veteran of the Vietnam Era.