Where good people build rewarding careers.
Think that working in the insurance field cant be exciting, rewarding and challenging? Think again. Youll help us reinvent protection and retirement to improve customers lives. Well help you make an impact with our training and mentoring offerings. Here, youll have the opportunity to expand and apply your skills in ways you never thought possible. And youll have fun doing it. Join a company of individuals with hopes, plans and passions, all using and developing our talents for good, at work and in life.
The eWholesaler position is a proactive sales role driving growth of proprietary life insurance and retirement planning products within their assigned territory. The eWholesalers will support the marketing and sales of Allstate Life and Retirement products to agencies, licensed sales professionals, and financial specialists in their assigned territories. This is a remote role, but the employees in this job are responsible for developing strong partnerships with agencies in their assigned territory, providing motivation, coaching, and reinforcement of training concepts.
- Delivers quarterly campaign information and material virtually to all agencies in assigned territory; campaigns include product, process, and sales concepts to drive the sales of Allstate proprietary life solutions.
- Proactively contacts all agencies in assigned territory monthly utilizing telecommunications tools
- Recommends new marketing and sales ideas based on best practices, industry knowledge, and market trends
- Adapts style and approach to match the needs of different producers within the organization
- Participates in regular training to learn new product information, marketing concepts, and sales ideas
- Promotes agency process and behavior change through training and education offerings
- Proactively recommends and schedules supplemental virtual training as appropriate
- Provides consistent coaching and motivation to agencies in assigned territory, developing strong producer relationships and increasing engagement in life production results.
- Participates on special projects contributing directly to sales efforts in such areas as product development, marketing and compensation
- Maintains knowledge of Allstate products and marketing campaigns
- Performs other duties as assigned
Business Unit Integration
- Partners with Inbound Sales Desk and Virtual Training Team to deliver and reinforce marketing campaigns
- Partners with and role models by demonstrating strong work ethic, maintaining high personal integrity and standards of performance and conflict resolution
- Builds and maintains relationships across functional lines
- Serves as a partner in strengthening the relationship between regional field leadership and the eWholesaling team
Experience and Knowledge
- Minimum of 4 years experience selling Wholesaling financial products (internal, external, or combination) and a proven ability to grow a territory as measured by sales and persistency of business required
- Life and Health license required
- Experience in developing digital growth strategies, including sales and marketing concepts required
- FINRA Series 6 and 63 (where required) or the ability to acquire in the timeframe set forth by the Allstate Broker Dealer required
- Expertise in SEC, Broker/Dealer compliance required
- Bachelors degree or equivalent experience required
- Advanced degrees or professional designations such as CFP, ChFC, CLU a plus
- Expertise in SEC, Broker/Dealer compliance required
- Familiarity with industry including competitors and trends (i.e., knows what it takes to be successful in the financial services industry through knowledge of the industrys history, customers, and competitive environment).
- Ability to adapt quickly to new and emerging technologies to facilitate virtual relationships and training
- Superior interpersonal skills Can quickly develop relationships and inspire trust in a virtual environment.
- Strong communication skills Includes business writing, motivation and relationship management
- Excellent presentation skills
- Problem solving Uses seasoned judgment by applying broad knowledge and experience when addressing complex issues
- Positivity Ability to remain calm and is empathetic during sales process
- Formative Thinker Able to change the direction of a conversation
- Team building Blends with teams when needed; supports strong morale and spirit, defines success in terms of the whole team; creates a feeling of belonging in the team; etc.
- Planning and organizational skills - Can marshal resources (Virtual Training, Inbound Desk, education teams, etc.) to get things done; can orchestrate multiple activities at once to accomplish a goal; uses resources effectively and efficiently
- Ability to persuade others or gain acceptance of complex ideas where difficult but necessary to achieve goals and objectives
The candidate(s) offered this position will be required to submit to a background investigation, which includes a drug screen.
Good Work. Good Life. Good Hands.
As a Fortune 100 company and industry leader, we provide a competitive salary but thats just the beginning. Our Total Rewards package also offers benefits like tuition assistance, medical and dental insurance, as well as a robust pension and 401(k). Plus, youll have access to a wide variety of programs to help you balance your work and personal life -- including a generous paid time off policy.
Learn more about life at Allstate. Connect with us on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn or watch a video.
Allstate generally does not sponsor individuals for employment-based visas for this position.
Effective July 1, 2014, under Indiana House Enrolled Act (HEA) 1242, it is against public policy of the State of Indiana and a discriminatory practice for an employer to discriminate against a prospective employee on the basis of status as a veteran by refusing to employ an applicant on the basis that they are a veteran of the armed forces of the United States, a member of the Indiana National Guard or a member of a reserve component.
For jobs in San Francisco, please click "here" for information regarding the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
For jobs in Los Angeles, please click "here" for information regarding the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
It is the policy of Allstate to employ the best qualified individuals available for all jobs without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity/gender expression, disability, and citizenship status as a veteran with a disability or veteran of the Vietnam Era.