Director of Finance and Tax Reporting
Do you aspire to work for a company with aggressive, yet deliberate and profitable, growth plans over the next ten years? This organization is on track for substantial growth and seeks to bolster infrastructure to meet this business need. This newly created role will have an opportunity for professional development as the organization looks into succession planning requirements on the horizon.
The Director of Finance and Tax Reporting will lead a team of accountants to assure the reporting of accurate, timely, and meaningful financial and tax data.
Traits, qualities and experience we are seeking:
- A bachelor's degree in accounting.
- A CPA designation.
- 10 years' experience in property casualty insurance accounting.
- Your current role may be that of Assistant Controller, Controller, Accounting Manager.
- Advanced knowledge in GAAP accounting, Sarbanes Oxley, and statutory insurance accounting.
This position offers great opportunity to grow, advance and be part of a Company that celebrates its employees and truly believes in achieving a work/life balance!
They offer you a challenging career with a competitive compensation and benefits package including:
- ESSOP, Baseline Security Plan, Bonus, Employee Discounts.
- Opportunities to impact the organization through participation in committees.
- Support of a healthy lifestyle through a wellness program and gym subsidies.