Talent Acquisition Operations Service Consultant
Where good people build rewarding careers.
Think that working in the insurance field cant be exciting, rewarding and challenging? Think again. Youll help us reinvent protection and retirement to improve customers lives. Well help you make an impact with our training and mentoring offerings. Here, youll have the opportunity to expand and apply your skills in ways you never thought possible. And youll have fun doing it. Join a company of individuals with hopes, plans and passions, all using and developing our talents for good, at work and in life.
The Talent Acquisition Operation Service Consultant II performs operational and customer services for the entire TA department. The role includes troubleshooting and providing solutions to hiring processes (background screening), compliance monitoring, managing customer inquiries, and assisting in special projects. The Operation Service Consultant II serves as a liaison between TA, technical support, and various HR departments. The role works closely with certain key vendors and performs operational services and compliance related monitoring to ensure the end-to-end recruiting processes are in compliance with company, local, state, and federal fair employment practices, legal requirements, and SOX compliance.
Quality Control and Compliance Management
Manage inquiries from the recruiters related to the background screening process.
- Lead and assist with compliance auditing to ensure all recruiting processes are in compliance with company practices and policies; local, state, and federal employment laws
- Independently analyzes trends and informs leadership on possible new processes and best practices based on industry research; analyzes quantitative, qualitative and trend data
- Develops key internal/external relationships (recruiters, search associates, and managers) to drive results and customer satisfaction
- Manages and serves as the main point of contact for the pre-employment vendor and manages the contract SLA and spend for Talent Acquisition Manages vendor performance against service level metrics and agreements to ensure quality and efficiency, attending weekly vendor calls to address performance issues Meets with vendor bi-weekly to review performance and trends. Provides leaders trend and performance analytics on a quarterly basis Serves as the escalation lead for background screening issues related to hiring decisions, customer service, or performance.
- Serves as liaison, consultant and steward of legal and employment updates by partnering with legal and workforce relations
Litigation Material Request
- Manages litigation requests related to recruiting; identifies scope, data pull, and documentation tracking from various recruiting data source Manages all request in a confidential manner while keeping track of proprietary information Collaborates with legal, workforce relations, and any external law firms in request timely and accurately
- Participates as a key role in projects that result in process improvements for Talent Acquisition (primarily audit/compliance and background process) Leverages continuous improvement of recruiting processes to ensure compliance and business efficiencies
- Bachelors Degree
- 0-2 years of related experience
- Experience with balancing routine and non-routine tasks along with ad hoc requests in a deadline sensitive environment
- Intermediate working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Power Point, and Excel
- Ability to troubleshoot and analyze complex data issues to determine root cause
- Strong organizational and time management skills including the ability to complete concurrent tasks in a timely fashion; thrive in a fast paced environment
- Strong interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent client relationship skills to communicate proactively and partner effectively with team leaders, recruiters and others in the organization, and across functional areas
- Time and project management skills
- Detail oriented, creative thinker and strong problem solver
The candidate(s) offered this position will be required to submit to a background investigation, which includes a drug screen.
Good Work. Good Life. Good Hands.
As a Fortune 100 company and industry leader, we provide a competitive salary but thats just the beginning. Our Total Rewards package also offers benefits like tuition assistance, medical and dental insurance, as well as a robust pension and 401(k). Plus, youll have access to a wide variety of programs to help you balance your work and personal life -- including a generous paid time off policy.
Learn more about life at Allstate. Connect with us on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn or watch a video.
Allstate generally does not sponsor individuals for employment-based visas for this position.
Effective July 1, 2014, under Indiana House Enrolled Act (HEA) 1242, it is against public policy of the State of Indiana and a discriminatory practice for an employer to discriminate against a prospective employee on the basis of status as a veteran by refusing to employ an applicant on the basis that they are a veteran of the armed forces of the United States, a member of the Indiana National Guard or a member of a reserve component.
For jobs in San Francisco, please click "here" for information regarding the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
For jobs in Los Angeles, please click "here" for information regarding the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
It is the Companys policy to employ the best qualified individuals available for all jobs. Therefore, any discriminatory action taken on account of an employees ancestry, age, color, disability, genetic information, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual and reproductive health decision, marital status, medical condition, military or veteran status, national origin, race, religion (including religious dress), sex, or sexual orientation that adversely affects an employee's terms or conditions of employment is prohibited. This policy applies to all aspects of the employment relationship, including, but not limited to, hiring, training, salary administration, promotion, job assignment, benefits, discipline, and separation of employment