Claims Adjuster Commercial General Liability/Auto | Work from Home
Insurance Placement Solutions has an immediate opening for a Senior MCU Commercial General Liability Claims Adjuster with our client. As a member of our client's claims team, utilize your knowledge of general liability to independently investigate, evaluate and resolve assigned claims in order to achieve appropriate outcomes. In this position, you will administer and resolve claims in a timely manner in accordance with legal statutes, policy provisions, and company guidelines.
Senior MCU Commercial General Liability Claims Adjuster Responsibilities
- Analyzes and processes complex or technically difficult commercial general liability claims by investigating and gathering information to determine the exposure on the claim
- Manages claims through well-developed action plans to an appropriate and timely resolution
- Assesses liability and resolve claims within evaluation
- Negotiates settlement of claims up to designated authority level
- Calculates and assigns timely and appropriate reserves to claims; monitors reserve adequacy throughout the life of the claim
- Calculates and pays benefits due; approves and makes timely claim payments and adjustments, and settles claims within designated authority level
- Prepares necessary state filings within statutory limits
- Manages the litigation process; ensures timely and cost-effective claims resolution
- Coordinates vendor referrals for additional investigation and/or litigation management
- Uses appropriate cost containment techniques including strategic vendor partnerships to reduce overall cost of claims for our clients
- Communicates claim activity and processing with the ill or injured party and the client; maintains professional client relationships
- 10+ years of experience handling commercial liability claims
- 5+ years of experience handling high complexity/high severity claims
- Extensive knowledge of current tort, contract and coverage laws in multiple jurisdictions
- Experience handling litigated files and directing outside defense counsel.
- Ability to make prompt, intelligent decisions based upon detailed analysis of complex issues.
- Ability to travel up to 20%.
- High school diploma required
- Bachelors degree from an accredited college or university preferred
About Insurance Placement Solutions
IPS is an insurance staffing and recruiting firm dedicated to the insurance industry, including general liability claims jobs. Our services are designed to be a resource for clients to gain access to high caliber talent. Many of our clients do not have the dedicated manpower to quickly fill their temporary, temporary to hire or direct hire vacancies. That is where we come in. Our clients are able to utilize our services to maintain business-as-usual during unforeseen interruptions and fluctuating business needs. Plus, our candidates benefit from gaining backdoor access to highly sought after positions with top companies in the industry.
Tagged as: General Liability Adjuster, GL Adjuster
Apply for Claims Adjuster Commercial General Liability/Auto | Work from Home
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly