Operations Manager - Life Insurance
About the Role
A leading insurance company in the retirement saving and income solutions markets seeks a Life Insurance Operations Manager in a newly developed division. There’s huge appeal to joining a new practice. As it rolls out it creates a new set of opportunities for expanding your role and long term career development. It’s exciting to be part of an emerging team that’s building unity and identity together.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Establish life insurance operations model including utilization of BPO (Business Process Outsourcing)
- Establish workflows, guidelines and requirements to support life insurance service delivery
- External vendor coordination
- Implement technology solutions
Skills & Experience
- Required Education: Bachelor’s degree
- Experience: A minimum of five (5) years managing life insurance operations and service teams
- Subject Matter Expertise: Term and indexed universal life insurance
As the Operations Manager you are responsible for all operational support, process definition, the service model and delivery teams.
This position is based in Topeka, KS. The company is open to relocation applicants and can consider assisting with moving costs.
Compensation & Perks
- $75k-$100k salary + annual incentive bonus eligibility
- Comprehensive medical, dental, vision and 401k plan
- Competitive PTO allotment