Director of Marketing
Rapidly growing insurance company is looking for an ambitious, innovative marketing professional to expand their company footprint and build solid agent relationships.
The Director of Marketing will focus on the Independent Agency and Wholesale Brokerage segments and market standard lines of Commercial Property and Liability business. With advanced technology systems in place, this role will use creative and analytical methods to increase sales through multiple distribution channels. This newly created position will travel within the assigned territory of the Eastern, Southeastern and Southwestern states but will also spend time in the office cultivating existing client relationships.
- Coordinate the planning and execution of marketing campaigns
- Visit with agents to promote company products
- Increase sales in accordance with company goals
- 5+ years in a commercial underwriting or marketing role
- Supervisory or management experience
- Bachelor’s degree
Benefits & Perks:
- Health and life insurance
- 401k match
- Performance based bonuses
- Company car, cell phone and laptop provided!
Apply today for immediate consideration or call our office for more details.