Vice President of Agency Development
General Placement Service has partnered with a highly rated insurance carrier that is actively recruiting for a Vice President of Agency Development. This role will act as a consultant and maintain professional relationships between company and appointed agents.
- Conduct prospect visits to evaluate and select agent candidates; recommend agents for appointment and/or termination
- Develop short and long-term sales plans, product development and retaining of business
- Work closely with marketing to develop proposals and presentations
- Train new agency producers and account managers on products and services
- Maintain a working knowledge of competitive market rates and policy forms
- Recommend proper coverages and identify available products to meet client needs
- Minimum of 5 years insurance sales experience
- Knowledge of the healthcare industry a plus
- College degree and designations preferred
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
- Willingness to travel on a regular basis
Apply today for immediate, confidential consideration.