AVP - Captive Programs
Large, “A” Rated specialty carrier is branching out into the captive market and needs an Assistant Vice President of Captive Programs to break-ground in this newly created role.
We’re looking for a “Captive Expert” who can deliver highly specialized programs that enable the company to achieve long-term strategic and operational success.
- Create business strategies for captive programs, including loss sensitive and alternative risk programs
- Establish premium standards and procedures for captive programs
- Develop and prepare proposals, pricing, contract negotiations and client presentations
- Create and build long term client relationships
- Monitor profitability and effectiveness of existing programs and make recommendations for improvement
- Support Business Development Managers and Field Underwriters through consultation and training
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 5-7 years of experience in Commercial Lines underwriting with a focus on Captive/Alternative Risk programs
- Designations such as CPCU and ACI preferred
- Ability to travel up to 25%
Benefits & Perks
- Health, dental and vision benefits
- 401k options, profit share and savings plan
- Paid time off and flexible hours
Apply today or call our office for more details.