Who Are We?
Taking care of our customers, our communities and each other. That's the Travelers Promise. By honoring this commitment, we have maintained our reputation as one of the best property casualty insurers in the industry for over 160 years. Join us to discover a culture that is rooted in innovation and thrives on collaboration. Imagine loving what you do and where you do it.
The annual base salary range provided for this position is a nationwide market range and represents a broad range of salaries for this role across the country. The actual salary for this position will be determined by a number of factors, including the scope, complexity and location of the role; the skills, education, training, credentials and experience of the candidate; and other conditions of employment. As part of our comprehensive compensation and benefits program, employees are also eligible for performance-based cash incentive awards.
Salary Range$34,500.00 - $56,900.00
What Is the Opportunity?Under general supervision, this position is responsible for design, development, production, distribution and storage of printed documents and forms used companywide. This position is based full time in our Saint Paul, MN office.
What Will You Do?
- Analyze customer needs/requirements and designs print documents to meet those needs/requirements.
- Provide customer consultations on all aspects of design, production and distribution of printed materials.
- Provide cost analysis/comparisons as needed.
- Prepare printing specifications/delivery requirements instructing.
- Obtain vendor quotes and analyze quotes for cost comparison.
- Conversion of legal documents from word to PDF based off a subset of rules
- Print, fold, insert and mail legal documentation
- Assemble printed material (books, binders, packets, etc).
- Manage vendor storage and distribution of forms.
- Responsible for ordering print materials and monitoring quantities (inventory).
- Manage the maintenance of the electronic item catalog and ordering system.
- Serve as department liaison on print design, production and use of vendors where applicable.
- Review and approve printing expenses up to assigned authority level.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
What Will Our Ideal Candidate Have?
- Adobe and/or Foxit experience preferred (1 year).
- QuickBooks and/or Point of Sale experience preferred.
- Web CRD software experience preferred.
- Ability to meet daily Productivity, Quality and Timeliness metric requirements.
- Ability to work independently and cooperatively.
- Ability to prioritize, manage time well, multitask and troubleshoot while working in fast paced and deadline driven environment.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Strong analytical, problem-solving and decision-making skills.
- Ability to exercise independent judgment.
- Strong customer focus and communication skills both written and verbal.
What is a Must Have?
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Print production experience required (1 year).
- Microsoft Word and Excel experience required (1 year).
What Is in It for You?
- Health Insurance: Employees and their eligible family members - including spouses, domestic partners, and children - are eligible for coverage from the first day of employment.
- Retirement: Travelers matches your 401(k) contributions dollar-for-dollar up to your first 5% of eligible pay, subject to an annual maximum. If you have student loan debt, you can enroll in the Paying it Forward Savings Program. When you make a payment toward your student loan, Travelers will make an annual contribution into your 401(k) account. You are also eligible for a Pension Plan that is 100% funded by Travelers.
- Paid Time Off: Start your career at Travelers with a minimum of 20 days Paid Time Off annually, plus nine paid company Holidays.
- Wellness Program: The Travelers wellness program is comprised of tools and resources that empower you to achieve your wellness goals. In addition, our Life Balance program provides access to professional counseling services, life coaching and other resources to support your daily life needs. Through Life Balance, you're eligible for five free counseling sessions with a licensed therapist.
- Volunteer Encouragement: We have a deep commitment to the communities we serve and encourage our employees to get involved. Travelers has a Matching Gift and Volunteer Rewards program that enables you to give back to the charity of your choice.
Travelers is an equal opportunity employer. We value the unique abilities and talents each individual brings to our organization and recognize that we benefit in numerous ways from our differences.
If you are a candidate and have specific questions regarding the physical requirements of this role, please send us an email so we may assist you.
Travelers reserves the right to fill this position at a level above or below the level included in this posting.
To learn more about our comprehensive benefit programs please visit http://careers.travelers.com/life-at-travelers/benefits/.