Claims Team Manager - Commercial General Liability/Auto | Remote
Insurance Placement Solutions has an immediate opening for a Commercial General Liability/Auto Claims Team Manager with our client.
The General Liability/Auto Claims Team Manager is responsible for the day-to-day management of General Liability, Commercial Auto, Bodily Injury, and Property Damage Claims including the training and development of the claim representatives and directing outside vendors in order to achieve department and company goals. He or she will ensure consistent delivery of quality services, be responsible for staffing and training needs and for budget preparation, and profit and loss management.
Commercial General Liability/Auto Claims Team Manager Responsibilities
- Provide direction and oversight to the General Liability/Auto Claim Reps and Operations on the proper handling, reserving, claims resolution/settlement and escalation to the carrier and overall management of guest incidents and general liability claims.
- Provide direction and oversight to insurance carriers and claims consultants as reserves are set, claim summaries are prepared and key issues addressed from the outset (ie. denial of claims, litigation avoidance)
- Provide direction and input on quarterly Claim File reviews with TPA’s. Establish criteria used to select files, attend file reviews and guide the team in reaching an agreed upon action plan for claim resolution.
- Partner with Operations to mitigate losses by correcting issues and preventing reoccurrence of similar incidents.
- Report and manage using outside vendors on large loss reserves that have an impact on claims management and ultimate loss reserves.
- Prepare, analyze and present monthly Management Reports
- Identify claim loss trends and design, develop and implement programs to mitigate such losses.
- 3+ years of experience handling Commercial General Liability/Auto claims as a claims adjuster with a TPA or carrier
- 3+ years of experience as a supervisor, unit manager, or team manager overseeing a team of commercial general liability/auto adjusters within a carrier or TPA
- Must have an active resident adjuster or designated home state licenses, such as Florida or Texas.
- Additional licenses are a plus
- Bachelor’s degree is preferred, but not required
About Insurance Placement
IPS is an insurance staffing and recruiting firm dedicated to the insurance industry, including general liability claims jobs in the New Jersey area. Our services are designed to be a resource for clients to gain access to high-caliber talent. Many of our clients do not have the dedicated manpower to quickly fill their temporary, temporary to hire or direct hire vacancies. That is where we come in. Our clients are able to utilize our services to maintain business as usual during unforeseen interruptions and fluctuating business needs. Plus, our candidates benefit from gaining backdoor access to highly sought-after positions with top companies in the industry.
Apply for Claims Team Manager - Commercial General Liability/Auto | Remote
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly