Who Are We?
Taking care of our customers, our communities and each other. That's the Travelers Promise. By honoring this commitment, we have maintained our reputation as one of the best property casualty insurers in the industry for over 160 years. Join us to discover a culture that is rooted in innovation and thrives on collaboration. Imagine loving what you do and where you do it.
The annual base salary range provided for this position is a nationwide market range and represents a broad range of salaries for this role across the country. The actual salary for this position will be determined by a number of factors, including the scope, complexity and location of the role; the skills, education, training, credentials and experience of the candidate; and other conditions of employment. As part of our comprehensive compensation and benefits program, employees are also eligible for performance-based cash incentive awards.
Salary Range$69,400.00 - $114,400.00
What Is the Opportunity?Under moderate supervision, this position is responsible for facilitating virtual, live, multimedia or blended learning programs. Supports short term and long term business objectives. Acts as a liaison in designing learning assets.
Travelers offer a hybrid work location model that is designed to support flexibility. #LI-Hybrid
Primary Job Duties & Responsibilities
- Deliver live, virtual, multimedia or and blended learning curriculum to meet the technical and skill requirements of employees and business partners.
- Create an environment in which learners feel secure, respected and cared for and feel comfortable to learn, ask questions, and share experiences.
- Design learning assets (training materials/activities, videos, mockups).
- Consult with front line managers and others as appropriate on the development of their staff.
- Deliver learning using course materials and resources available as designed.
- Challenge the status quo and stay abreast of industry and training best practices. Make recommendations for enhancements/improvements.
- Minimum of four years of work experience in supported business operation or other learning and development related experience.
Education, Work Experience, & Knowledge
- Bachelor's Degree preferred. Five or more years of technical experience in line of business supported preferred.
- General knowledge of MS Office products preferred.
- Working knowledge of multiple learning technologies required, including video conferencing, virtual platforms (Zoom or MS Teams), use of cameras for streaming, etc. preferred.
- General knowledge of the application of adult learning and design best practices to the design/development/delivery of engaging, effective learning resources in a wide variety of formats preferred.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills. Ability to self-review and meet rigorous quality standards preferred.
- Demonstrated focus on continuous self-learning and exploration of new trends, strategies, and practices in the learning and development field preferred.
Job Specific Technical Skills & Competencies
- Intermediate technical experience in line of business supported.
- Basic leadership skills, including building, maintaining work relationships preferred.
Environmental / Work Schedules / Other
- Occasional Travel
Additional Information*To learn more about our comprehensive benefit programs please visit.*All employees are eligible for performance-based cash awards, either through Travelers annual bonus program or through the Reward and Recognition (R&R) program.
Travelers is an equal opportunity employer. We value the unique abilities and talents each individual brings to our organization and recognize that we benefit in numerous ways from our differences.
If you are a candidate and have specific questions regarding the physical requirements of this role, please send us an email so we may assist you.
Travelers reserves the right to fill this position at a level above or below the level included in this posting.
To learn more about our comprehensive benefit programs please visit http://careers.travelers.com/life-at-travelers/benefits/.