Who Are We?
Taking care of our customers, our communities and each other. That's the Travelers Promise. By honoring this commitment, we have maintained our reputation as one of the best property casualty insurers in the industry for over 160 years. Join us to discover a culture that is rooted in innovation and thrives on collaboration. Imagine loving what you do and where you do it.
The annual base salary range provided for this position is a nationwide market range and represents a broad range of salaries for this role across the country. The actual salary for this position will be determined by a number of factors, including the scope, complexity and location of the role; the skills, education, training, credentials and experience of the candidate; and other conditions of employment. As part of our comprehensive compensation and benefits program, employees are also eligible for performance-based cash incentive awards.
Salary Range$65,400.00 - $107,800.00
What Is the Opportunity?Under the direction of Agency & Field Development leaders, the Consultant is responsible for managing and coordinating all aspects of the Agency & Field Development resource offerings and support capabilities. The Coordinator is also responsible for the development, maintenance, and updating of all materials and resources available to field partners and agents. This role also requires advanced PowerPoint skills, the ability to establish and maintain excellent working relationships, collaboration, and the ability to adapt in a fluid environment.
What Will You Do?
- Ownership in coordinating all agency and field development training activities and events along with our multiple service offerings
- Partners with PI Field Sales teams to assess current and future development needs to drive and support business objectives
- Supports field and agent product roll out strategies
- Collaborator of strategic development of resources, tools, and support for all field sales partners
- Responsible for the input, development, maintenance, and updating of all materials and resources available to field partners and agents
- Ability to clearly and effectively present ideas and information, both written and verbal, to internal and external business partners
- Perform other duties as assigned.
What Will Our Ideal Candidate Have?
- Advanced level of proficiency in developing presentations and resources (i.e. PowerPoint, etc.)
- College degree preferred
- Insurance industry knowledge preferred
- Driven to succeed
- Resource / Material development skills
- Fosters creativity and innovation
- Strong relationship and collaboration skills
- Results orientation
What is a Must Have?
- Advanced PowerPoint techniques
- Project management experience preferred
- Insurance carrier or agency sales/service related fields preferred
What Is in It for You?
- Health Insurance: Employees and their eligible family members - including spouses, domestic partners, and children - are eligible for coverage from the first day of employment.
- Retirement: Travelers matches your 401(k) contributions dollar-for-dollar up to your first 5% of eligible pay, subject to an annual maximum. If you have student loan debt, you can enroll in the Paying it Forward Savings Program. When you make a payment toward your student loan, Travelers will make an annual contribution into your 401(k) account. You are also eligible for a Pension Plan that is 100% funded by Travelers.
- Paid Time Off: Start your career at Travelers with a minimum of 20 days Paid Time Off annually, plus nine paid company Holidays.
- Wellness Program: The Travelers wellness program is comprised of tools and resources that empower you to achieve your wellness goals. In addition, our Life Balance program provides access to professional counseling services, life coaching and other resources to support your daily life needs. Through Life Balance, you're eligible for five free counseling sessions with a licensed therapist.
- Volunteer Encouragement: We have a deep commitment to the communities we serve and encourage our employees to get involved. Travelers has a Matching Gift and Volunteer Rewards program that enables you to give back to the charity of your choice.
- Travelers offers a hybrid work location model that is designed to support flexibility .
Travelers is an equal opportunity employer. We value the unique abilities and talents each individual brings to our organization and recognize that we benefit in numerous ways from our differences.
If you are a candidate and have specific questions regarding the physical requirements of this role, please send us an email so we may assist you.
Travelers reserves the right to fill this position at a level above or below the level included in this posting.
To learn more about our comprehensive benefit programs please visit http://careers.travelers.com/life-at-travelers/benefits/.