Who Are We?
Taking care of our customers, our communities and each other. That's the Travelers Promise. By honoring this commitment, we have maintained our reputation as one of the best property casualty insurers in the industry for over 160 years. Join us to discover a culture that is rooted in innovation and thrives on collaboration. Imagine loving what you do and where you do it.
The annual base salary range provided for this position is a nationwide market range and represents a broad range of salaries for this role across the country. The actual salary for this position will be determined by a number of factors, including the scope, complexity and location of the role; the skills, education, training, credentials and experience of the candidate; and other conditions of employment. As part of our comprehensive compensation and benefits program, employees are also eligible for performance-based cash incentive awards.
Salary Range$48,200.00 - $79,600.00
What Is the Opportunity?The Family Business Institute (FBI) is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Travelers. FBI offers consulting services that help family-owned and other closely held business owners and leaders make more money in less time with fewer headaches and a higher quality of life. In addition to one-on-one consulting, FBI delivers highly interactive, classroom-based leadership education and facilitates executive peer groups which are exclusive gatherings of seven to ten CEOs where, with the assistance of a professional facilitator, non-competing leaders openly review their companies and share information in a focused effort to build breakthrough success for themselves, their families, their employees, and their customers.
Acting as a coordinator of FBI executive peer groups, the Project Administrator organizes the people, processes, and checklists critical to the successful execution of executive peer group meetings. The successful candidate will function exceptionally well both individually and as part of a team delivering outstanding customer service to peer group members, strategic partners, and peer group facilitators.
Travelers offers a hybrid work location model that is designed to support flexibility.
What Will You Do?
- Serve as the primary coordinator for executive peer group meeting preparation, communication, and follow-through for assigned groups
- Work with other peer group coordinators to maximize overall team effectiveness
- Follow - and help improve - established procedures for coordinating peer group meetings
- Work closely with other functions to maximize peer group member experience, retention, and lifetime value
- Provide input into developing and maintaining the peer group program operations manual
- Other duties as assigned
What Will Our Ideal Candidate Have?
- Bachelor's degree
- 5+ years administrative, customer service, or project coordination experience
- Proactive, entrepreneurial approach to recognizing needs, solving problems, anticipating issues and developing solutions
- Delivers high quality work/service within agreed upon timeframes
- Strong organizational skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook)
- Ability to travel up to 10% of the time
What is a Must Have?
- High School diploma or equivalent required.
What Is in It for You?
- Health Insurance: Employees and their eligible family members - including spouses, domestic partners, and children - are eligible for coverage from the first day of employment.
- Retirement: Travelers matches your 401(k) contributions dollar-for-dollar up to your first 5% of eligible pay, subject to an annual maximum. If you have student loan debt, you can enroll in the Paying it Forward Savings Program. When you make a payment toward your student loan, Travelers will make an annual contribution into your 401(k) account. You are also eligible for a Pension Plan that is 100% funded by Travelers.
- Paid Time Off: Start your career at Travelers with a minimum of 20 days Paid Time Off annually, plus nine paid company Holidays.
- Wellness Program: The Travelers wellness program is comprised of tools and resources that empower you to achieve your wellness goals. In addition, our Life Balance program provides access to professional counseling services, life coaching and other resources to support your daily life needs. Through Life Balance, you're eligible for five free counseling sessions with a licensed therapist.
- Volunteer Encouragement: We have a deep commitment to the communities we serve and encourage our employees to get involved. Travelers has a Matching Gift and Volunteer Rewards program that enables you to give back to the charity of your choice.
Travelers is an equal opportunity employer. We value the unique abilities and talents each individual brings to our organization and recognize that we benefit in numerous ways from our differences.
If you are a candidate and have specific questions regarding the physical requirements of this role, please send us an email so we may assist you.
Travelers reserves the right to fill this position at a level above or below the level included in this posting.
To learn more about our comprehensive benefit programs please visit http://careers.travelers.com/life-at-travelers/benefits/.