Who Are We?
Taking care of our customers, our communities and each other. That's the Travelers Promise. By honoring this commitment, we have maintained our reputation as one of the best property casualty insurers in the industry for over 160 years. Join us to discover a culture that is rooted in innovation and thrives on collaboration. Imagine loving what you do and where you do it.
The annual base salary range provided for this position is a nationwide market range and represents a broad range of salaries for this role across the country. The actual salary for this position will be determined by a number of factors, including the scope, complexity and location of the role; the skills, education, training, credentials and experience of the candidate; and other conditions of employment. As part of our comprehensive compensation and benefits program, employees are also eligible for performance-based cash incentive awards.
Salary Range$88,600.00 - $146,300.00
What Is the Opportunity?The Manager, Business Delivery is responsible for contributing to the definition, execution and implementation of business capability per the future vision and roadmap for the Personal Insurance Direct Markets business. This includes strategic and capability additions, enhancements and maintenance as well as post-implementation monitoring and optimization. This role also helps manage relationships with external partners.
Capabilities are typically delivered in whole or in-part by the Personal Insurance distribution value stream and/or neighboring teams within one or more lines of business or functional areas.
Travelers offers a hybrid work location model that is designed to support flexibility. #LI-Hybrid
What Will You Do?
- Contributes to execution of the Personal Insurance distribution value stream with a focus on Direct Markets business initiatives of low to moderate complexity; delivers upon the strategic discretionary investment dollars associated with these capability priorities within the value stream.
- Understands the operating vision and business strategy to define and deliver business capabilities. This includes, leading - or participating in - definition of scope, solution capability and delivery timeline for initiatives impacting our Personal Insurance digital distribution assets for the Direct Markets business.
- Supports business partners in analysis activities, requirements gathering and solution development to ensure business capability integrity.
- Works with business and technical architects to explore and define how the proposed solutions will fit into the overall enterprise architecture.
- Assists with defining and monitoring performance goals and service level agreements, including defects and key milestones.
- Assists in the development of CBAs, providing input and driving balance of solution cost and benefit realization against capability goals and objectives.
- Serves as a liaison to business partners to ensure that needs are fully understood by the delivery team.
What Will Our Ideal Candidate Have?
- 5+ years of related experience is preferred
- Prior experience in Agile software delivery is prefferred
- Bachelor's or advanced degree preferred
- Prior experience within the P&C industry (e.g., operations, platform, technology, etc.) is preferred
What is a Must Have?
- A minimum of 3 years of related experience required.
What Is in It for You?
- Health Insurance: Employees and their eligible family members - including spouses, domestic partners, and children - are eligible for coverage from the first day of employment.
- Retirement: Travelers matches your 401(k) contributions dollar-for-dollar up to your first 5% of eligible pay, subject to an annual maximum. If you have student loan debt, you can enroll in the Paying it Forward Savings Program. When you make a payment toward your student loan, Travelers will make an annual contribution into your 401(k) account. You are also eligible for a Pension Plan that is 100% funded by Travelers.
- Paid Time Off: Start your career at Travelers with a minimum of 20 days Paid Time Off annually, plus nine paid company Holidays.
- Wellness Program: The Travelers wellness program is comprised of tools and resources that empower you to achieve your wellness goals. In addition, our Life Balance program provides access to professional counseling services, life coaching and other resources to support your daily life needs. Through Life Balance, you're eligible for five free counseling sessions with a licensed therapist.
- Volunteer Encouragement: We have a deep commitment to the communities we serve and encourage our employees to get involved. Travelers has a Matching Gift and Volunteer Rewards program that enables you to give back to the charity of your choice.
Travelers is an equal opportunity employer. We value the unique abilities and talents each individual brings to our organization and recognize that we benefit in numerous ways from our differences.
If you are a candidate and have specific questions regarding the physical requirements of this role, please send us an email so we may assist you.
Travelers reserves the right to fill this position at a level above or below the level included in this posting.
To learn more about our comprehensive benefit programs please visit http://careers.travelers.com/life-at-travelers/benefits/.