About the Role
While rooted in tradition, their biggest asset is their innovative employees. They currently seek a talented property casualty Actuarial professional to join their team. The Actuarial Analyst will be involved in rate indication, profitability, and trend analysis for the Personal and Commercial lines of business including Auto, Property, Casualty, Farm, BOP, and others.
*This role can be remote.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Assist in the development of actuarial rates, rating structures, and systems
- Assist in the preparation of financial and regulatory reports
- Part of team that will ensure products and rates are actuarially sound and competitive
- Analyze data using modeling techniques and statistical concepts to determine probability and assess risks
Skills & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Mathematics, Statistics, or Actuarial Science
- 3+ years of experience in the property/casualty actuarial field
- 3 or more CAS exams completed towards their ACAS
Compensation, Benefits, & Perks
Base Salary $80,000 to $110,000k + bonus. Exceptional benefits package including ongoing job development, continuing education reimbursement, medical and dental insurance on your first day, generous 401K options and PTO plans, on-site gym wellness facility, and cafeteria.
Apply for Actuarial Analyst
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly