Insurance Placement Solutions has an immediate opening for a Claims Advocate with our client in their West Chicago, IL area location. As a member of our client’s team, utilize your knowledge of property and casualty claims to service client's claims and act as a liaison between the insurance company and the client, including advocating on behalf of the client during claim negotiations.
Claims Advocate Responsibilities
- Promptly and accurately report all claims to the appropriate insurance carrier
- Identify and communicate any potential problems with assigned claims
- Educate clients regarding the claims process and the benefits of risk reduction
- Monitoring status of claims and ensuring clients and producers remain informed
- Establish, build, and maintain strong internal and external relationships across all lines of business
- 3+ years of experience as a workers compensation claims adjuster, liaison, or advocate
- A property & casualty license is preferred
- A high school diploma or equivalent is required
About Insurance Placement Solutions
IPS is an insurance staffing and recruiting firm dedicated to the insurance industry, including property and casualty and workers' compensation jobs in the Chicago, IL area. Our services are designed to be a resource for clients to gain access to high-caliber talent. Many of our clients do not have the dedicated manpower to quickly fill their temporary, temporary to hire or direct-hire vacancies. That is where we come in. Our clients are able to utilize our services to maintain business-as-usual during unforeseen interruptions and fluctuating business needs. Plus, our candidates benefit from gaining backdoor access to highly sought-after positions with top companies in the industry.
Apply for Claims Advocate
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly