Commercial Transportation Account Manager
About the Role
We are seeking a highly motivated and experienced Commercial Transportation Account Manager to join this up and coming insurance brokerage located in greater Chicago. As the Commercial Transportation Account Manager, you will be responsible for maintaining and growing a portfolio of commercial transportation clients. You will serve as the primary point of contact for clients, providing exceptional service, managing policy renewals, and identifying opportunities for account expansion.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Build and maintain strong relationships with commercial transportation clients. Serve as the main point of contact for day-to-day inquiries, policy changes, and claims assistance.
- Develop strategies to retain existing commercial transportation clients and identify opportunities for account expansion.
- Coordinate and manage the policy renewal process for commercial transportation clients.
- Analyze clients’ insurance programs and identify potential areas for improvement.
- Assist clients in the claims process by liaising between the insurance company and clients.
Skills & Experience
- Proven experience as an Account Manager or similar role in commercial transportation insurance.
- Strong knowledge of commercial transportation insurance products, coverage forms, and underwriting principles.
- Excellent client relationship management skills, with the ability to build and maintain strong client partnerships.
- Proficient in insurance industry software and technology platforms.
$70,000 to $90,000
Apply for Commercial Transportation Account Manager
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly