Built on meritocracy, our unique company culture rewards self-starters and those who are committed to doing what is best for our customers.
Job Title: Loss Draft Associate
FLSA Status: Non-Exempt
Department: Lender Solutions
Reports to: Manager of Lender Solutions
The Loss Draft Associate monitors the repair process for losses suffered by borrowers using the loss draft module. This requires working in a call center environment. All activity pertaining to the claim must be documented in the loss draft module and in some cases the client's servicing system as well.
Essential Duties and Functions: include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Accept incoming phone calls.
- Make outbound phone calls to follow up on claims.
- Monitor and respond to incoming emails.
- Monitor and respond to incoming voicemails.
- Understand and apply business rule requirements.
- Understand and apply investor requirements.
- Document claim activity in the loss draft module.
- Order inspections for claims.
- Request disbursements for ongoing claims.
- Planning/organizing—the individual prioritizes and plans work activities and uses time efficiently.
- Interpersonal skills—the individual maintains confidentiality, remains open to others' ideas and exhibits willingness to try new things.
- Oral communication—the individual speaks clearly and persuasively in positive or negative situations and demonstrates group presentation skills.
- Written communication—the individual edits work for spelling and grammar, presents numerical data effectively and is able to read and interpret written information.
- Problem solving—the individual identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner, gathers and analyzes information skillfully and maintains confidentiality.
- Quality control—the individual demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness and monitors own work to ensure quality.
- Adaptability—the individual adapts to changes in the work environment, manages competing demands and is able to deal with frequent change, delays or unexpected events.
- Safety and security—the individual observes safety and security procedures and uses equipment and materials properly.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- High School Diploma/GED.
- Computer knowledge - Proficient in Windows based environment.
- Microsoft Office Skills.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Customer Service Skills.
- Strong communication skills both written/verbal.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to prioritize workflow and work in a fast paced environment.
- Works well in a team environment.
- Attendance/Quality/Production must meet or exceed PFI standards.
- Customer Service Experience.
- College degree.
- Insurance/Mortgage Servicing knowledge.
- Property insurance claim experience.
Physical Requirements Necessary on a Regular Basis:
1. Repetitive motion. Manual dexterity, arm and upper body range of motion sufficient for use of a keyboard, mouse and telephone 7-8 hours per day.
2. Speech and hearing sufficient for in-person and telephone communication 7- hours per day.
3. Vision sufficient for use of a computer monitor.
4. Sedentary position. Ability to sit at a desk 7-8 hours per day.
5. Worker not substantially exposed to adverse environmental conditions.
This job description is not meant to be an all inclusive statement of the duties of the position listed above. Other appropriate duties may be required from time to time.
Equal Opportunity Statement: Loan Protector is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, ethnicity, religion, sex, national origin, gender identification or sexual orientation, disability, protected veteran status or any other classification protected under law.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We take pride in the diversity of our team and seek diversity in our applicants.