Built on meritocracy, our unique company culture rewards self-starters and those who are committed to doing what is best for our customers.
Brown & Brown is seeking a Reinsurance/Compliance Coordinator to join our growing team in Bloomington, MN!
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
- Work closely with our dealerships, external reinsurance account managers and banks to establish new accounts and maintain existing reinsurance companies.
- Follow through on opening new reinsurance accounts as the process progresses.
- Creates, maintains, and distributes monthly reporting to account managers and Client Relations Managers.
- Reconcile premium deposits with internal system and external client bank deposits.
- Work closely with the auditors, dealer principals, account managers and internal agents to provide requested information for reinsurance companies and answer questions.
- Provide quick and courteous responses to all customer inquiries.
- Maintain detailed records and activities in agency's data management systems.
- Foster and seek relationships with teammates across all levels of Brown & Brown.
- Review and file contracts with our underwriters, F&I Sentinel, Lenders and necessary states for approval.
- Ensure compliance with government agencies and corporate policies and procedures.
- Work with internal team to update contracts if objections are received and resubmit filings.
- Follow through on filings to get to the finish line with an approval.
- Attend training sessions, courses, etc. to maintain up-to-date skills.
- Always conduct the highest level of confidentiality.
- Perform additional duties that will arise from the growth that the BBDS wholesale program will see over the coming years.
WHAT YOU'LL NEED:
- Insurance experience and knowledge desired
- Proficiency in Microsoft Windows, Office 365, Word, and Excel
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Ability to read and understand Automotive Service Contracts
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Excellent growth and advancement opportunities
- Competitive pay based on experience
- Paid time off
- Generous benefits package: health, dental, vision, 401(k), etc.
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We take pride in the diversity of our team and seek diversity in our applicants.