Finance Process Manager
Built on meritocracy, our unique company culture rewards self-starters and those who are committed to doing what is best for our customers.
The Finance Process Manager works with B&B's business to review, analyze, and evaluate processes identifying opportunities for improvement. This individual reviews B&B's policies, procedures and functions to find areas of improvement. Main duties include assessing current state functional processes, policies, data, supporting systems, and organizational designs; and identifies key findings, recommends/participates in/drives future state designs, programs and actionable plans to deliver tangible business benefits. The Finance Process Manager will work on initiatives that may or may not include technology, with a primary focus on business problems related to the current operating environment that impact the performance of B&B's employees.
- Develops relationships with the business process owners, cultivating trust in a manner that facilitates shared understanding and "buy-in"
- Define scope, key outcomes, and objectives of the work as well as key performance improvements
- Develops plans to improve functional processes
- Analyzes current state processes, identifying painpoints, gaps to leading practices/benchmarks
- Participates in meetings with Business, Finance Leaders, and Project Teams where evaluation of process/system revisions are being discussed
- Documents current state processes using a variety of both independent and collaborative techniques (existing documentation review, interviews, job shadowing, use cases, hands on testing, technical
- Facilitate business requirements gathering sessions as appropriate, or in partnership with the initiative or project lead
- Provides insights supported by fact based analysis used to identify and communicate root causes of problems and/or areas of opportunity, as well as the range of solutions and improvements available
- Performs research of possible solutions and supports the framing of the future state
- Facilitates discussions with stakeholders reviewing research and recommendations of potential solutions ensuring they have the information necessary for informed decision making
- Develops current state and future state process flows, requirements, risk & control matrices, work flow diagrams, organization al charts, etc. supporting the in scope solution
- Track project progress using schedules, reports, meeting agendas/minutes, and other PMO reporting mechanisms
- Collaborates with the Business, TR, Corporate, & IT to document/communicate/understand/hand off SIPOCs (Sources, Inputs, Processes/Procedures, Outputs/Reports/ and Consumers of information) and
- functional specifications documents
- Collaborates with IT teammates in the development of supporting technology solutions and documentation (e.g. technical specifications, functional specification hand offs)
- Helps drive the implementation of future state process improvement initiatives, supporting the business rollout new systems, workflows, training, and testing including coordinating with all functional
- departments as applicable
- Act as the process SME to other B&B teams and employees when process maps and supporting documentation outputs require transformation into employee-facing materials such as detailed test scripts,
- procedures, and job aids
- Supports the Business create documentation when the B&B Business teammate does not have the time to produce the documentation themselves
- Provide lessons learned/ close-out materials
- Creates reports and presentations based on analysis and research
- Manages and maintains complex financial/budget models in MS Excel
- Thorough knowledge of GAAP (Generally Accepted Accounting Principles), standards and regulations
- Working knowledge of Sarbanes Oxley
- Experience with accounting software, ERP systems and databases
- Superior data management and data analysis skills
- Bachelor's degree or higher in accounting, finance or a related field
- Three or more years of work experience in an accounting or consulting role
- Thorough knowledge of one or more end to end processes: Record to Report, Order to Cash, Procure to Pay, Plan to Perform, Acquire to Retire, etc.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We take pride in the diversity of our team and seek diversity in our applicants.