RFP Analyst - Employee Benefits
Built on meritocracy, our unique company culture rewards self-starters and those who are committed to doing what is best for our customers.
Main function of position:
Market research information. Creative strategies based on this analysis should lead to the production of new and renewal business. Decisions regarding strategy and problem-solving are made using independent direction or otherwise established guidelines. This individual may also supervise the work of assistants and other support positions.
Essential duties include the following:
Analyze market information in order to develop, design and implement creative strategies for sales team members and customers
- Directly assist executives and producers
- Service the designated book of business as it relates to marketing, administration and sales
- Coordinate the implementation of research project plans and prepare status update reports and presentations
- Monitor, identify and develop new methods, new markets, and new opportunities
- Calculate figures and provide oversight for the purpose of tracing, correcting, and adjusting errors
- Perform other duties as assigned
To perform this job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following competencies to perform the essential functions of the position
- Quality of Work- Work is accurate, thorough, and neat. Is attentive to details and demonstrates effective organizational skills.
- Productivity- Able to effectively handle the volume of work required for the position without sacrificing accuracy or timeliness. Efficiently manages multiple tasks and priorities.
- Reliability- Consistently meets deadlines, follows-up to ensure tasks are thoroughly completed and can be counted on to meet commitments.
- Continuous Improvement- Understands what needs to be accomplished and seeks opportunities to improve own or departmental work processes and to better utilize technology.
- Initiative- Identifies new and/or additional tasks and duties. Is able to work independently, prioritize, and takes ownership. Knows when to ask questions and request help.
- Interpersonal Relationships- Develops and maintains strong, supportive relationships both internally and externally. Is cooperative, professional, and positive in all interactions.
- Adaptability/Flexibility- Effectively handles changes and/or interruptions and demonstrates a willingness to adapt to new situations, priorities and tasks. Able to adjust approaches to reach a desired outcome.
- Balance- Effectively manages personal feelings and emotions, especially in situations involving crises or conflicts. Functions in a controlled manner when under stress.
- 1-2 years of Marketing Experience
- Releasing RFP's
- Experience with spreadsheeting
- Preparing Proposals for Consultants
- Expert in Microsoft Excel with proficiency in all other Microsoft Office applications
- Strong analytical skills; proficient in working with complex data sets
- Life and Health License
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We take pride in the diversity of our team and seek diversity in our applicants.