Employee Benefits Claims Advocate
Built on meritocracy, our unique company culture rewards self-starters and those who are committed to doing what is best for our customers.
Brown & Brown is seeking a Claims Advocate for our Employee Benefits team in Roseland, NJ. This Claims Advocate will service and manage client relationships with a focus on client retention.
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
- Provide clerical and administrative support to a sales and account staff.
- Possess knowledge of various group insurance products and coverage.
- Provide support to all account staff in handling escalated client claims issues.
- Coordinating marketing material and presentations for prospects and clients.
- Review and update marketing communications on a periodic basis to maintain accuracy with current services that can be offered.
- Assist with client audits as needed.
- Assist with the generation of ID cards as needed for the call center.
- Assist group representatives, marketing reps, as workload necessitates.
- All other duties as assigned.
WHAT YOU'LL NEED:
- High School Diploma or equivalent, required.
- Associate degree, preferred.
- 1-3 years' experience in the Employee Benefits service
- Basic computer knowledge in a Windows environment, create spreadsheets with Excel, know how to operate Microsoft Word.
- Life/Health producer license, required.
WHAT WE OFFER:
Excellent growth and advancement opportunities – including training, mentorship, and development!
Competitive pay based on experience.
Generous Paid Time Off!
Generous benefits package: health, dental, vision, 401(k), etc.
Employee Stock Purchase Plan
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We take pride in the diversity of our team and seek diversity in our applicants.