Customer Service Specialist
Built on meritocracy, our unique company culture rewards self-starters and those who are committed to doing what is best for our customers.
Braishfield Associates, a division of Hull & Company, LLC is seeking a Customer Service Specialist to join our team in Orlando, FL. The primary responsibility of this role is to service customer accounts. This can be a hybrid position after training.
WHO YOU ARE:
You believe in working as a team and thrive in fun and collaborative environments. You have a client-focused attitude and value the importance of relationships, professionalism, and trust. You set goals high and aim higher. You have solid communication skills. You are detail oriented and organized. You enjoy learning new skills, systems, processes, and procedures. You are a great listener and are not afraid to ask questions. You believe that learning is vital to success.
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
- Set up New and Renewal client records
- Review applications
- Bind New and Renewal policies
- Issue policies as necessary
- Follow up for missing file documentation (loss runs, applications, etc.)
- Issue, Invoice and Process endorsements, cancellations, reinstatements and non-renewals; or other policy servicing tasks
- Order loss control reports, follow up for compliance of recs
- Compliance with Quality Control guidelines
- Other activities, duties, projects or tasks as assigned
WHAT YOU WILL NEED:
- High School or equivalent education
- 2-20 or 4-40 license (within 90 days of employment)
- Proficient with MS Office Suite
- Experience in working in a paperless environment – strong PC skills required
- Exceptional telephone demeanor
- Ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality
- Must be detail oriented and possess the ability to multi-task
- Commitment to excellent customer service
- Ability to effectively work well with others
- Be a Team Player with a Positive Attitude
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Competitive salary
- Flexible schedule
- Hybrid Remote after training
- Excellent growth and advancement opportunities
- Competitive pay based on experience
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Generous benefits package: health, dental, vision, 401(k), etc.
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
WHO WE ARE:
Since 1984, Braishfield has provided a wide variety of commercial and personal products from the top specialty carriers in our business. Thanks to the successful relationships with many of the finest retail agents & brokers in America, we have grown into one of the largest companies of our kind. We are guided by strong ethics, honesty & professionalism. Our goal is to deliver specialty insurance products that retail agencies need at the most competitive terms, with financially sound carriers, on a timely basis.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We take pride in the diversity of our team and seek diversity in our applicants.