Built on meritocracy, our unique company culture rewards self-starters and those who are committed to doing what is best for our customers.
Hull and Company is seeking a Broker to join team in St. Petersburg, FL.
WHO YOU ARE:
You believe in working as a team and thrive in fun, collaborative environments. You have a client-focused attitude and value the importance of relationships, professionalism, and trust. You set goals high and aim higher. You have solid communication skills. You are detail oriented and organized. You enjoy learning new skills, systems, processes, and procedures. You are a great listener and are not afraid to ask questions. You believe that learning is vital to success.
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
- Build agent and broker relationships
- Manage current book of business
- Provide excellent customer service
- Seek opportunities to access and cultivate new markets
- Effectively manage carrier relationships
- Provide guidance and training to Assistant Broker
- Review and analyze risks, ensuring all required information is obtained
- Foster and seek relationships with teammates across all levels of Hull & Company and Brown & Brown
- Ensure compliance with government agencies and corporate policies and procedures
- Attend training sessions, courses, etc. to maintain up-to-date skills
- Always conduct the highest level of confidentiality
- Other duties as needed
WHAT YOU'LL NEED:
- 2 – 5 years' experience in Commercial Multi-Line Insurance
- Sales and production driven mentality
- Experience working in a paperless environment preferred
- Must be detail-oriented and possess the ability to multi-task
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office 365
- Exceptional customer service and interpersonal skills
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Excellent growth and advancement opportunities
- Competitive pay based on experience
- Paid time off
- Generous benefits package: health, dental, vision, 401(k), etc.
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We take pride in the diversity of our team and seek diversity in our applicants.