Property & Casualty Sales Producer
Built on meritocracy, our unique company culture rewards self-starters and those who are committed to doing what is best for our customers.
Brown & Brown is seeking a Property & Casualty Sales Producer for its team in Fort Lauderdale, Florida!
The Property & Casualty Sales Producer position is responsible for promoting the sale of new and renewal business providing a source of insurance expertise to clients, and assisting in the growth and profitability of the department. The Producer will coordinate with the Account Manager/Executive and Marketing Coordinator as necessary for prospects and existing client needs. This role will work closely with the Sales Manager.
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
- Prospect, develop, and gain new customers
- Be able to close new sales and renew business on annual basis
- Work closely with Account Managers/Executives and Marketing Coordinator regarding placement of new/renewal business.
- Interpret, analyze, negotiate, and offer recommendations on coverage based on individual client needs.
- Complete the necessary Brown & Brown Sales Training
WHAT YOU'LL NEED:
- Effective written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience in the insurance industry with a strong emphasis in commercial lines insurance preferred but not required.
- Florida Property & Casualty insurance license 2-20 (if not already held, obtain within 30 days of hire).
- Bachelor's Degree
- Proficient with Microsoft Tools, Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint.
- This Position requires routine travel which may require the teammate to drive their own vehicle or a rental vehicle. Acceptable results of a Motor Vehicle Record report at the time of hire and periodically thereafter, and maintenance of minimum acceptable insurance coverages are requirements of this position.
WHAT WE OFFER:
Base salary + commission
Unlimited earning potential
Excellent growth and advancement opportunities
Discretionary Time Off (DTO)
Generous benefits package: health, dental, vision, 401(k), etc.
Employee Stock Purchase Plan
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We take pride in the diversity of our team and seek diversity in our applicants.