Client Service Representative
Built on meritocracy, our unique company culture rewards self-starters and those who are committed to doing what is best for our customers.
New England Excess Exchange (NEEE) is looking for a Client Service Representative to join our growing team in Barre, VT.
WHO WE ARE: New England Excess Exchange (NEEE) is a 40-year-old excess and surplus insurance Managing General Agency (MGA) headquartered in Barre, VT and was recently recognized by Vermont Business Magazine as one of the Best Places to Work in Vermont. This year, New England Excess Exchange joined Bridge Specialty Group, part of the Brown & Brown, Inc. family of businesses creating innovative insurance solutions.
Our mission is to foster mutually beneficial relationships with our teammates, carriers, and independent insurance agents. At New England Excess Exchange, we give our teammates the opportunity to share new ideas, solve problems, and assist in strengthening our mission to build long-term partnerships with our Agents.
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
Primarily responsible for the organization and administration of the company's daily workflow, and assist with general office duties.
- Handles all aspects of incoming and outgoing mail including daily trips to the Post Office.
- Responsible for keeping email boxes current at all times.
- Log in new business, renewals and additional required documents.
- Processes data, copies, faxes, files, maintain records, prepare documents/letters, order supplies.
- Answer and direct phone calls.
- Provide clerical work as assigned.
- Complete special assignments and stay up to date on required procedures.
WHAT YOU'LL NEED:
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- Minimum one year of general office experience.
- Accurate data entry skills – keyboard and number pad.
- Able to perform repetitive tasks accurately.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Valid drivers' license and clean driving record.
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Excellent growth and advancement opportunities
- Competitive Pay
- Generous benefits package: health, dental, vision, 401(k), etc.
- Education assistance: tuition reimbursement, student loan payment assistance, scholarships for dependents of teammates
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Paid Time Off
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We take pride in the diversity of our team and seek diversity in our applicants.