Bi-Lingual (Spanish) Customer Service Representative - Hybrid Work Schedule
Built on meritocracy, our unique company culture rewards self-starters and those who are committed to doing what is best for our customers.
Brown & Brown is looking for a Bi-Lingual (Spanish) Customer Service Representative to join our Employee Benefits team in Ft. Lauderdale, Florida! The primary responsibility of this position is to support business relationships with an assigned group of clients by providing customer service and follow up. This individual will work closely with Account Executives, Producers, Marketing Reps, and other Brown and Brown teammates to service clients, and support the implementation and renewal of health and welfare programs.
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
· Ensure overall client satisfaction by providing timely resolution and follow up of service issues that may arise including claims, billing, eligibility, enrollment, etc.; Document all client inquiries and service issues.
· Work under the direction of Account Executives to assist in the fulfillment of client needs.
· Follow the renewal calendar and proactively manage timeline for renewal activity, presentation and plan implementation as set by company policy as well as vendor deadlines; this includes census requests.
· Develop and maintain solid relationships with vendors, as well as internal teammates.
· Produce open enrollment materials and benefit handouts.
· Maintain account files and ensure that documents are placed into appropriate sections for Quality Control (QC) guidelines; complete the Quality Control checklist.
· Coordinate open enrollment paperwork submission; verify paperwork and enrollment forms are submitted correctly, verify post enrollment selection and billing for accuracy.
· Support clients in attaining compliance with governmental requirements by staying informed of new legislation and participating in available training.
· Complete the Marketing checklist with the Account Executive.
· Review policies, benefit summaries, SPD's, forms, and rates for accuracy.
WHAT YOU'LL NEED:
· High School Degree or GED.
· Proficient in MS Excel and Word.
· Knowledge of Group Benefit Plans and experience in health and welfare.
· FL 215 License (or within ninety (90) days of employment).
· College Degree preferred
· 1-2 years Insurance Agency, Insurance Carrier or Human Resources experience is preferred.
· CEBS designation is a plus.
· MS Power Point is a plus.
· Ability to speak, read and/or write in Spanish a must
WHAT WE OFFER:
· Excellent growth and advancement opportunities
· Competitive pay based on experience
· Paid Time Off (PTO)
· Generous benefits package: health, dental, vision, 401(k), etc.
· Employee Stock Purchase Plan
· Hybrid Work Schedule -subject to completion of training & 90 day probationary period
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We take pride in the diversity of our team and seek diversity in our applicants.