Employee Benefits Account Manager (Hybrid)
Built on meritocracy, our unique company culture rewards self-starters and those who are committed to doing what is best for our customers.
Brown & Brown is seeking an Account Manager for our Employee Benefits team in San Antonio, TX!
This position serves as the primary service contact for the client and acts as the liaison with the carriers and vendors. This position is primarily responsible for open enrollment coordination, and day-to-day servicing. Works closely with account team to ensure client expectations are met while abiding to the service model.
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Hybrid work schedule
- Excellent growth and advancement opportunities
- Generous benefits package: health, dental, vision, 401(k), PTO, etc.
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Certified Best Place to Work
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
- Work with the Producers on a specified book of business.
- Responsible for the day-to-day management, including preparing a group for renewal, billing audits, claim resolution, billing resolution, assist with open enrollment meeting/communications, and answer coverage questions.
- Maintain accurate records of actions taken within the agency management systems
- Follow agency guidelines, policies, and procedures
- Work with our Account Executives & Consultants to promote high retention of business
- Pursue personal and professional development
- Remain current on industry trends and information, new product development, legislation, coverages, and technology.
- Other duties as assigned.
WHAT YOU'LL NEED:
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- TX Life and Health License
- 4+ year's experience in employee benefits industry.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We take pride in the diversity of our team and seek diversity in our applicants.