Vice President, National Account Management
Built on meritocracy, our unique company culture rewards self-starters and those who are committed to doing what is best for our customers.
We think of ourselves as a team, so we have teammates - not employees. We strive to attract people who are competitive, driven, and disciplined.Summary
The VP of National Account Management is an integral member of the Executive Team. Responsible for meeting personal and Account Management team sales and revenue goals. Develops and manages the account management teams. Ultimately responsible for creating a market presence for IMPAXX through top-selling and effective marketing initiatives.Essential Duties and Functions
- Directly responsible for achieving personal and Account Management Team revenue goals.
- Oversees and manages the account management team; provides mentoring, training, annual evaluations and corrective action plans.
- Responsible for developing and maintaining high level positive relationships with all key accounts.
- Participates in setting strategy for new business acquisition and customer retention techniques.
- Develops and actively manages account management and new product initiatives.
- Keeps abreast of new developments and changes in the MSP Statues.
- Serves company as MSP subject matter expert in certain instances.
- Prepares and delivers presentations related to the MSP statute to clients and conference venues.
- Partners with appropriate internal teams to effectively respond to RFPs, secure new business, and renew existing business.
- Writes articles for company and industry publications.
- Participates in cross-selling and new business development.
- Travels extensively with overnight travel required.
- Any other duties as may be assigned.
- Expert knowledge of Medicare Secondary Payer (MSP) Statutes and ability to develop competitive solutions, products, services, and operational processes tailored to meet and exceed client expectations
- Proficiency in strategic planning
- Skilled in Instructional Design and Adult Education
- Possesses professional, engaging, and effective platform and presentation skills
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience
- Minimum 5 years of experience in MSP Compliance or sales management role(s)
Certificates or Licenses
- Must possess and maintain a valid and unrestricted driver's license.
- This position requires routine or periodic travel which may require the teammate to drive their own vehicle or a rental vehicle. Acceptable results of a Motor Vehicle Record report at the time of hire and periodically thereafter, and maintenance of minimum acceptable insurance coverages are a requirement of this position.
Target Pay$140,000.00 USD Annual
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We take pride in the diversity of our team and seek diversity in our applicants.